Good afternoon! Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop! This is a pretty new blog hop, so for now, it’s a short hop! I’m excited to be on this team with several very talented people! Our theme this month is A Fond Farewell. We are saying goodbye to the products that will retire June 3rd. See all the retiring products here. Everything but stamps is while supplies last. Stamps are guaranteed until May 24th.
I chose to highlight the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. It is one of my favorite retiring stamp sets. You wouldn’t know it, though, because for some reason I hardly ever used it! But now I’m sad about it and want to use it as much as I can before it’s gone.
- My card base is Berry Burst, which is also retiring! The In Colors sell out fast when the retiring list comes out, so I suggest getting it now if you love it and need any of it. I’m going to miss this gorgeous color. Card base is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″.
- I stamped the background in Berry Burst for a tone-on-tone look.
- I cut the circle out of Lemon-Lime Twist cardstock with a Stitched Shapes die, then stamped all over it in Lemon-Lime Twist ink with the leaves from the stamp set. LL Twist is also retiring. CRY CRY CRY EMOJIS. I’m going to miss it soooo much.
- I stamped the main sentiment in LL Twist on Whisper White and punched it out with the Everyday Label punch. Added to the card with Dimensionals. I stamped the “to you” in Berry Burst and punched it out with the Classic Label punch (twice to punch it down to size).
- I stamped the flowers and leaves in Powder Pink (also retiring), Berry Burst, and Lemon-Lime Twist. I fussy-cut these. I glued the leaves down with the green glue and popped the flowers up on double-stacked Mini Dimensionals.
- I finished the card off with Clear Faceted Gems and Rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you follow the hop all the way through! You’re currently at Sarah Fleming’s blog (in the USA), and next is my friend Andrea Tracy-Tucker.
THIRD THURSDAYS BLOGROLL
Everything I used on my cards can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (see full supply list at the bottom of this post). Make sure to use the April Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift!
Register now for my latest Online Class — Piece of Cake! Click the graphic below for details and to register.Need help organizing your craft space? Check out the new Storage by Stampin’ Up! It’s exactly what I needed to organize my ink pads, markers, card bases, and watercolor pencils. I love the storage! Check out the products in the online store.If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of September. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!