Good evening! I have a simple, elegant card to show you tonight.
- Card base is Whisper White Thick, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- Cardstock mat is Mossy Meadow, 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Beautiful paper is Magnolia Lane designer series paper (coming June 4th to customers, available now in a Starter Kit), 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″. I glued the Magnolia Lane paper to the Mossy Meadow with liquid glue, then popped that up on Dimensionals.
- I folded an 8″ piece of Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″ Variegated Ribbon in half and attached it to the card with Tear & Tape, which is my preference for adding ribbon to cards.
- The sentiment is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set, stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White. I cut the sentiment out with the second largest square from the Stitched Shapes dies and attached it to the card with Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by! Everything I used on my card can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (new products will be available June 4th, or now in a Starter Kit). Make sure to use the May Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift!
Register now for my latest Online Class — Share What You Love! Click the graphic below for details and to register.
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of September. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!