Good afternoon! Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop! This is a team of very talented designers, and I’m excited to hop with them on the 3rd Thursday of every month! Our theme this month is Getting to Know the NEW Catalog. I have chosen my favorite stamp set from the new catalog, Modern Heart. I literally gasped when I saw this stamp set. I love everything about it.
- I started with the heart. Actually, I made 4 hearts. I stamped four of these on watercolor paper in Versamark, then heat embossed in white. Then I added the new Pigment Sprinkles (which I LOVE) for some emboss resist. I did all six colors on the paper and tried to get 3 colors on each heart, then I spritzed a decent amount of water and watched the colors burst and run and play. This heart has Bermuda Bay (which really does come out this beautiful green), Melon Mambo, and Gorgeous Grape. Isn’t that color fantastic?? After the hearts dried, I cut them out with Snips. I saved the other three hearts for future projects.
- Card base is Gorgeous Grape, 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- I stamped the tiny heart and the sentiment on the card base in Gorgeous Grape.
- After I added the heart to the card base with Dimensionals, I finished it off with some Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
- I really love the Pigment Sprinkles! And my favorite thing is that they’re in Stampin’ Up! colors. Give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to use the December Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in December will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
Register now for my latest Online Classes:
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!