Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! We are a small group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world who love to share our creativity with others. You’re currently visiting Sarah Fleming in the USA. This month our theme is “Focus on Tools”, and we’re highlighting our favorite tools. Some of my favorites are the Stitched Shapes dies — I use them on almost every card!
- My card base is Pacific Point, 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″.
- The designer series paper in the background is the See A Silhouette paper. These are both sides of one sheet of paper. WOW.
- The See A Silhouette DSP is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- The ribbon is one of the two ribbons in the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, about 16″. The ribbon isn’t tied in a bow, it’s just laid out in a way to make it look like it. I put a strip of Tear & Tape across the back of the faux bow and attached it to the card.
- I stamped the sentiment from Sweetly Swirled in Pacific Point. The scribbled oval is stamped in Daffodil Delight. The oval is cut out with the Stitched Shapes dies, and I added it to the card with Dimensionals.
- I finished both cards off with Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Make sure you follow the hop all the way back to me so you can see everyone else’s projects. The designers on this team are so talented — you won’t want to miss any of the blogs!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to use the November Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in November will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
Register now for my latest Online Classes:
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!