Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! We are a small group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world who love to share our creativity with others. You’re currently visiting Sarah Fleming in the USA. This month our theme is “Kid Cards/Crafts”, so I was excited to finally ink up the darling Dino Days bundle.
- My card base is Pool Party, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″.
- The green piece is Granny Apple Green cardstock, 5-1/4″ x 4″. I used the two background dies from the Dino Dies, the one with all the circles and the one with all the triangles, to cut all the holes in the Granny piece. I purposefully left a few spots uncut so I would have places for Mini Dimensionals. I used the Mini Dimensionals to attach it to the card base.
- I stamped two trees in Soft Suede ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I stamped 7 palm fronds in Shaded Spruce ink and cut those out with the coordinating dies, too. I glued the tree trunks to the card, glued four of the palm fronds to the card, and popped three of the palm fronds up on Dimensionals.
- I stamped the T-Rex (adorable!) in Flirty Flamingo. I stamped her spikes in Melon Mambo and glued the two pieces together and added her to the card with Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo and cut it out with a Stitched Rectangles die and added it to the card with Dimensionals, double-stacking the Dimensionals where the banner doesn’t overlap the dinosaur.
- I finished the card off with a Braided Linen Trim bow.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Make sure you follow the hop all the way back to me so you can see everyone else’s projects. The designers on this team are so talented — you won’t want to miss any of the blogs!
Thanks for stopping by! Everything I used on my card can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (supply list below). Make sure to use the October Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in October will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!