Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop! We are a small group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world who love to share our creativity with others. You’re currently visiting Sarah Fleming in the USA.
This month we are showing sneak peeks from the Holiday Catalog, and I am using my favorite bundle as well as my favorite stand-alone stamp set. The So Many Stars bundle includes the So Many Stars stamps and the Stitched Stars dies. And that lovely, fun sentiment is from the Everything Festive stamp set.
- My card base is Real Red, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4.
- The mat is Shaded Spruce, 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″.
- I heat embossed the white stars on Whisper White cardstock, 5-1/4″ x 4″, using Versamark ink, Shimmer White Embossing Powder, and my Heat Tool. I sponged Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green ink over the stars and blended the two colors together using Stamping Sponge wedges. I stamped the tiny stars in Shaded Spruce ink.
- The die cut swirls and stars are cut from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Stars dies. These dies are stunning! I glued those down, just in the center so the swirls along the edges would be free.
- That fantastic silver star is cut from the new Mercury Glass Acetate Sheets in the Holiday Catalog. I put it up on Mini Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Festive stamp set in Real Red on Whisper White, then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes die.
- I finished off the card with Snowflake Sequins from the Holiday Catalog.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Make sure you follow the hop all the way back to me so you can see everyone else’s projects. The designers on this team are so talented — you won’t want to miss any of the blogs!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to use the November Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in November will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
Register now for my latest Online Classes:
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!