Hey there! It’s been about a month since I have had anything to show you! I had to take a step away from basically everything so I could get ready for school, paint walls, move children to different rooms (still in progress!), keep up with the baby’s therapy, and start fall ball and co-op. Whew. It has been busy and crazy. But now I am hopefully back and will be posting more frequently.
This week we are reviving the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge! I’m very excited about that. So make sure you head over to the design team blog and see the inspiration the other designers have for you, and please play along! This week, anything goes in our Designer’s Choice challenge.
A week or so ago, I was feeling pretty stressed out and just needed to craft. My craft room is only halfway setup right now, but I have my new Holiday Catalog stamps sitting on my desk. So I just played and crafted for myself, just to relax. And this is what I came up with. I love it, and I had so much fun making this card.
- My card base is Blackberry Bliss, 4-1/4″ x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- The card front is Whisper White, 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- I first stamped the jars from Spooktacular Bash in StazOn Jet Black ink with all of their little creatures and whozits on the card front. Then I stamped the same creatures on masking paper, which you can find on Amazon or in a craft store (mine is Inkadinkadoo). I fussy cut the jars from the masking paper and stuck them over the jars on the card front. I had a little Stampin’ Spritzer already filled with water and several drops of Granny Apple Green (I don’t know how many, just experiment and see what gets you the concentration you want). I spritzed the card front several times as shown.
- I removed the masking paper and colored the jars with Stampin’ Blends. The left jar is colored with Granny Apple Green Combo and Bermuda Bay Combo, the middle jar is colored with Light Blackberry Bliss (the spider) and Light Pool Party (the jar), and the right jar is colored with Light Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party.
- After the jars were done, I stamped “Creepy” from Spooktacular Bash and spider webs and the spider from Wonderfully Wicked in StazOn Jet Black.
- I finished off the card with three enamel dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes.
- Inside, I added a Whisper White card liner, 4″ x 5-1/4″. I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and the spider webs in StazOn Jet Black.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to use the December Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in December will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION – CLICK GRAPHICS BELOW FOR INFO AND REGISTRATION
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!