Good afternoon! Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop! I’m excited to be on this team with several very talented people! Our theme this month is “Spring Has Sprung”, so enjoy the hop full of springy projects!
- Card base is Pool Party, 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″.
- The butterflies were made with the Ink Smooshing technique on Glossy White Cardstock. You can see how I made the background that I cut the butterflies from in this Facebook Live video from a couple of months ago. I made a bunch of backgrounds then and have used them for several different cards since then. The colors I used for the smooshing are Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, and Poppy Parade. I added the butterflies to the card with Mini Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment from Petal Palette on Whisper White cardstock in So Saffron ink, then trimmed it down with my trimmer and flagged the left end with the Banner Triple Punch. I added the sentiment to the card with Mini Dimensionals.
- I finished the card off with some Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets.
- On the inside, I just added a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card liner.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you follow the hop all the way through! You’re currently at Sarah Fleming’s blog (in the USA), and next is Tiffany Almeida.
Everything I used on my card can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (see full supply list at the bottom of this post). Make sure to use the March Host Code HQ4B9KPM if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift!
Register now for my March Online Class — Birthday Cheer! This class is expected to sell out soon! Click the graphic below for details and to register.
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of July. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!