Good evening! I have a scrapbook page to show you today that uses the Love What You Do stamp set. This is the stamp set I am featuring in my online class this month. I won’t lie — this took a long time, just because of the heat embossing! But it’s so worth it for the finished product!
- I first patted down the whole left diagonal half of my black 12″x12″ cardstock with my embossing buddy (an anti-static powder bag). Then mounted the big three-flower stamp along with three of the long stems on a block together and stamped them all over the lower left diagonal half of 12×12 black cardstock in Versamark ink. I filled in a couple of small holes with the tiny 5-flower image. Covered the paper in White Stampin’ Emboss powder, then melted the powder using the Heat Tool.
- Next I mounted my 4″x6″ photo on a 4-1/8″x6-1/8″ piece of Basic Black cardstock, then mounted that on a 4-1/4″x6-1/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock. Wasn’t she the cutest?? She’s 8-1/2 now. CRY EMOJI. I glued the mounted photo down to the page.
- Next I made the Easter eggs. I cut them out with the three largest ovals from the Stitched Shapes framelits, then stamped flowers or stems on them in Daffodil Delight ink, then sponged Daffodil Delight ink up from the bottom in an ombre look with Stamping Sponges. Then I wrote my journaling on one of the eggs. I popped the journaling egg up on Dimensionals.
- I overlapped the smaller eggs and glued them together, then made a nest for them using Silver Metallic Thread. I attached the nest to the back of the eggs with Dimensionals, then used the same Dimensionals to attach the eggs to the page.
- I wrote the date on a 3/8″ Whisper White banner, flagged it with the Banner Triple Punch, then layered that with Dimensionals on top of a 3/4″ Daffodil Delight banner flagged with the same punch, then added those to the top of the page (see first photo).
- I stamped “egg hunt” in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White using the Lined Alphabet stamps. I colored the letters in an ombre design with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, starting with Dark at the bottom, blending Light and Dark in the middle, and Light at top. At the time I made the page, I didn’t have the matching dies, so I fussy cut the letters and blacked out the holes in the “e” and the “g”s with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. But now I would just use the dies and cut of the angled edge. Much easier! I put the letters on the page with Mini Dimensionals. The embellishments are retired Glitter Enamel Dots.
Thanks for stopping by! Everything I used on my card can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (new products will be available June 4th, or now in a Starter Kit). Make sure to use the May Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift!
Register now for my latest Online Class — Share What You Love! Click the graphic below for details and to register.
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of September. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!