Good morning! I have another card featuring new stuff from the upcoming Annual Catalog and also current products.
- My card base is Thick Whisper White (you can’t see it), 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- The gorgeous designer paper is from the new Come Sail Away paper, 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- I cut the rectangle frame out of Whisper White cardstock using two of the Rectangle Stitched dies and put the frame up on Dimensionals. You could also use foam adhesive strips.
- The sentiment is from the Sea of Textures stamp set, stamped in Balmy Blue on Whisper White and punched out with the Timeless Label punch (new!). I put that on Dimensionals, double-stacking the Dimensionals where the label doesn’t overlap the starburst.
- The starburst is Night of Navy cardstock, punched with the Starburst punch. That is glued to the frame, and where it doesn’t overlap the frame, it is on Dimensionals.
- I put the Sail Away trinket on the card with Glue Dots and tied a short piece of Sahara Sand/Night of Navy Baker’s Twine (new!) through the hole.
- I finished the card off with Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins and Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins (retiring!).
Thanks for stopping by! Everything I used on my card can be found in my online Stampin’ Up! store (retiring products are available while supplies last, and new products will be available June 4th, or now in a Starter Kit). Make sure to use the May Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — make sure to claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift!
Register now for my latest Online Class — Share What You Love! Click the graphic below for details and to register.
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of September. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!