Good morning! I hope you’re doing well this week. I am doing okay. The Cough is still hanging around, but at this point it is just annoying. I also had a weird allergic reaction to a new gluten-free flour blend (!!!) last week and had hives for the whole week, but the hives finally seem to be gone, so yay for that. I’m in full holiday prep mode now.
Speaking of holidays, our challenge at Stamp Ink Paper this week is holiday-themed, and we would love for you to play along with the challenge this week. Make sure you check out all the design team inspiration over at the challenge blog.
- Card base: Pool Party, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Card front: Whisper White, 5-1/4″ x 4″
- The snowflakes on the card front are from the Frosted Foliage stamp set. They are stamped, left to right, in Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Pretty Peacock.
- I used the Sparkle Glimmer Paper for the frame and the snowflakes. I added color to the glimmer paper using sponge brayers and Bermuda Bay ink. I cut out the frame with the Frosted Frames dies, then cut out two more from Whisper White cardstock, then stacked the die cuts together with liquid glue for dimension. I also cut out two snowflakes using another die from the same set. I glued the bigger snowflake and the frame to the card front.
- I inked the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Pool Party, then inked the right two-thirds with Bermuda Bay, then inked the right third with Pretty Peacock. I stamped it on Whisper White cardstock, then punched out the sentiment with the Timeless Label punch. I glued the smaller snowflake to the sentiment label.
- I colored Clear Faceted Gems and Rhinestone Basic Jewels with Dark Pretty Peacock and Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends and added them to the card.
- I had cut off a 1-inch strip of the card front, and I glued it to the left of the 5-1/4″ x 4″ card liner. I also stamped the inside sentiment, from Frosted Foliage, in Pretty Peacock ink.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to use the December Host Code if your order is below $150, and I’ll send you extra goodies! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code — claim your Stampin’ Rewards when you check out, and you’ll still get my free gift! Also, all orders in December will receive my free project tutorial bundle (see sneak peeks below).
ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION – CLICK GRAPHICS BELOW FOR INFO AND REGISTRATION
If your shopping list is long, the Starter Kit is a great option for you! Click the button below to join my team and take advantage of the demonstrator discount until at least the end of December. You can sign up just for the Starter Kit deal or the demonstrator discount or to build your own business — it’s your choice!