The Royal Peacock Online Class is here! You may register now, and class kits will start shipping Friday, June 28th. The class runs from June 25th until
August 6thTBD – still available. You must be in the United States to order from me. If you are in Canada, you can order here from Susanne Netz.
The Royal Peacock Online Class includes:
- Royal Peacock stamp set
- Detailed Peacock dies
- FREE GIFT: class consumables kit to make six cards, three designed by Susanne Netz of SuNN Stampin’ and three designed by me. The kit includes the card stock, envelopes, ribbon, and die cuts (other than the ones you will cut yourself with the Detailed Peacock dies and a rectangle die) to make all six cards.
- FREE GIFT: access to six exclusive video tutorials – the class password will be mailed to you with the class kit, and you will have lifetime access to the class.
- FREE GIFT: Noble Peacock Rhinestones
- An invitation to join my VIP group!
Additional products used:
You can use whatever ink and coloring tools you have on hand, but if you would like to recreate the projects exactly as we’ve made them, you will also need:
- Ink Pads: Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock, Pacific Point, Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Soft Sea Foam
- Stampin’ Blends: Mango Melody, Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock, Call Me Clover
- Rectangle die (you can also just use your trimmer)
- Stamping Sponges
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Adhesive & basic stamping toolkit
- Adhesive sheets, such as Stick It or Sizzix Adhesive Sheets (you can use glue, but the adhesive sheets make it so much easier)
- Masking or painter’s tape, or sticky notes
- Sponge Daubers
Here’s how it works:
- Register using this form. Use a good email address that you check often, as this is where I will send your Paypal invoice for the class, plus any class updates and important changes.
- I will send you a Paypal invoice for $64 to cover your class products (including shipping and tax) and shipping on your class kit. This is not marked up at all and includes the bundle discount. After you have paid the invoice, I will order your materials and will ship your consumables kit with the class password ASAP (starting Friday June 28th). The class products will ship directly from Stampin’ Up!, and the kit will ship separately from me.
- NOTE: If you would like the class but already own the any of the products, you may replace the products with any combination of products of equal value ($46.75 before tax and shipping). Just list the products you want to order in the comments to this form, and I will adjust your total. You will still receive the FREE class kit, FREE gift, and FREE video tutorials.
- If you would like to add anything to your order (such as the additional ink pads), include it in the comments to this form. I will adjust your total before sending you the invoice.
- In this class, you are only paying for the class products listed above, tax, and shipping for the products and kit. The consumables kit, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, and lifetime access to the exclusive tutorial videos are my gifts to you.